A major part of the introduction of this product is the new Vanquish Integral Fraction Collector FT module.
- Operating flow rate: 50 μL/min to 10 mL/min
- Thermostatting: 4°C до 40°C
- Sample capacity: 4 x racks or well plates
- collection volume: >6 μL
- The module can be configured with the following systems:
- Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ Core HPLC system
- Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ Flex UHPLC system
- Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ Horizon UHPLC system
The Vanquish Analytical Purification LC Systems are built upon this new integrated Thermo Scientific Vanquish Fraction Collector; by combining unsurpassed separation power with precise fractionation, they offer highly efficient purification for compound characterization or purification for downstream workflows.
- Superior user experience with full fraction collector integration into the Vanquish LC platform under Thermo Scientific Chromeleon Chromatography Data system control.
- Wide application flexibility supports a broad flow range and a wide variety of sample containers.
- Compelling fraction purity performance using innovative valve technology for enhanced resolution, product recovery, and minimized carry-over.
- Preserved sample integrity through fail-safe vessel rack recognition, precise fractionation movement, and temperature-controlled sample storage.
- Optimal system setup with Viper Fingertight fittings and automated delay volume determination.
- Confident biological sample processing through full system biocompatibility.
More information can be found HERE